It's weekend again, how time passes by quickly. The next day I know it will be my birthday , a digit will be added to my age again. Well, not just number to be clear, but also wisdom , knowledge, experienced, friends I've known this year and I have encountered. I was wondering tonight and asking myself what are those things that are of essentials in my being. and are not really of life and death to must have.Came to count those things that I can live without and list all those stuff once and for all. Let me share here my thing, this is just my personal assessment toward daily living.
-I can live without luxury in life, like the car , branded clothes , best foods , maids to fix up my mess every time. (after all, I'm used to fix my things like the laundry though at times I thank the help of the laundry shop near my area for unloading me some handwork.)
- I can live without cooking. - Yes I have tried that for months, and besides my food is free in the office, so I am not that pressure to cook for my own food alone.And canned goods ,cup noodles is there for me especially in the middle of the night that my tummy is complaining..(I know they are not healthy, that's why I only resort to them very seldom.)
- I can live without credit card - What's more happy to shop without worrying for the bills that may remind me the following month. Enjoy now pay later, no you can't deceived me anymore. Enough.
- I can live without a cable - If I can't afford to pay the monthly subscription, why will I force myself to watch that bizarre food by Andrew Zimmern. hmm, Think, again.
- I can live without laptop - Come on, even if laptop is convenient to use and light to carry. I'd still go for desktop. There are still things I can't do in the laptop that the desktop is capable of doing of.
- I can live without iphone, ipodtouch, ipad ,androids - of course I can, my old phone S.E can testify to that, through wear and tear, It has not let me down until now. That's why I so love my phone so much.
- I can live without a bank account - Why not? when I learned that my money is not giving me a good return in the bank, I withdrew it and put in in the cooperative instead were my peso savings gets justice. And I get to enjoy my dividends quarterly.
- I can live without sm advantage card - lol! every time I shop in that mall, cashiers don't get tired of convincing every customers to buy the privilege card every time. most of them don't stop promoting the card even if you give them a "no" answer. I will not spend for that card, If its really an advantage card for their shopper, then why not, give it for free and let their customer earned points for the loyalty. In return for the triple income we are bringing the store.
- I can live without life insurance policy - Yes I can, as I already have my life insurance policy for free. God's gift to me. See romans 6:23 for you to believe.
I will cut my list for now, as it is now getting late. So long , good bye, adieu. ciao. Until my next update, when will that be? hahaha, I hope I can manage to come here more often this coming week. Let's see:).